Google
 

Thursday, November 13, 2008

NEST - Holiday Candle


I've been talking about this candle for months. It is, quite simply, the most beautiful winter/holiday scent I've ever burned...and I've burned many candles in my life. If you were a fan of the Slatkin & Co holiday candle from the past, then you will love this scent because it is the creation of Laura Slatkin. When I walked into Laura's home in New York and smelled this candle burning I knew immediately that I had to order double what I normally would.

"The aroma of a sparkling holiday season is created by blending pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber will fill your home". Nest burns clean, long and true to scent right down to the bottom. I know this because I burn one every night in my home. In fact, it is the only candle my husband request.

The Scented Garden stocks all 4 sizes available.

single votive for $12.00, 8.1 oz $32.00, 3 wick $68.00 and the gift set of 6 votives $32.00. Call today to order for both your home and your gift giving, but don't delay because this was a limited pour, meaning once they are gone, I will not be able to get more in this year.

No comments: