Google
 

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Endings and Beginnings


Can you believe it's the end of our 10th season already? Wow. I hope you all enjoyed, or at least survived, the holiday season and are off to an optimistic new year.

I say optimistic because the good thing about having gone through a rough time is you know it will get better. I'm feeling great about 2010. I know, things could get worse, but I don't have that feeling. I think 2010 is going to be the year that small businesses will take their rightful place in the country as the true backbone of our nation. God knows big businesses haven't done so well.

I also think that shoppers will see much better customer service. You've always enjoyed it at our store, we pride ourselves on that, but maybe now big business will see that you can not treat customers the way they have and still run a profitable business. Sometimes the only way to get things changed is to halt everything and start over. So, I'm looking at 2010 as a start over year that will lead to a great decade!

After I return from NY, I'll be posting some of the new lines that The Scented Garden will be bringing in for spring. As always, I welcome your opinion and suggestions so keep them coming.

No comments: