Google
 

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer's Best Sellers






I haven't posted anything lately, but that's a good thing. It means we have been so busy in the store that I don't have a minute left for anything else! What a summer, and what a nice surprise.

The melamine dinnerware is flying out of the store. I'm placing reorders just about every 2 weeks. The new patterns have been received with great reviews. In addition, our famous acrylic coated French linens look beautiful with the melamine patterns. Both, have been very popular items.

Ahava bath and body has also been a huge seller, and with good reason. The natural minerals from the Dead Sea used in the line are proving to be very healing for our skin. When I introduced the line into the store it was with a limited selection, but we now carry almost the entire line.

STAXX was introduced over a year ago, when the jewelry line first debuted in Dallas. Since then, the response has been overwhelming! Once you start building your rings, the possibilities are endless and with new pieces being added to the collection on a regular basis, there is always something new and exciting.

NEST candles....what can I say that I haven't already said. Laura Slatkin's line is a proven seller and my favorite candle line, which says a lot because of burned almost every candle thats ever been on the market. In just a short period, NEST has become my number one selling candle in the store. The holiday scent will be arriving in September, so be sure to get your order in now so you don't miss out. Even though I've placed a huge order for the holiday line, I am anticipating an even larger need from my customers.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and look forward to seeing you in the store at some point. I will post more after attending the shows for the fall/winter merchandise. As always, if there is a product that you love, feel free to drop us a line telling us about it. Our customers always have the best ideas!

No comments: