Google
 

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to My Front Door

I'm not a huge believer in Feng Shui, but I don't want to press my luck either.  When I visit my clients homes to assist with their decorating needs I do find myself summing up their homes within the first few seconds, mostly by the look of their front entrance.  Much like, when I was in the dating pool, a man's smile, but that's another story for another time....

So, it is not surprising to find that their are strict rules in Feng Shui regarding the color of a homes front door, depending on which direction it faces.  Here are some examples of great front doors and the color's Feng Shui suggest:
North facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: blue, black, white Material: wooden
North East facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: orange, purple, yellow, terra cotta
East facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: green, blue, turquoise Material: wooden
South East facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: green, turquoise, blue Material: wooden
South facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: red, pink, purple Material: wooden
South West facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: pink, peach, apricot, orange, yellow
West facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: yellow, white, gold, magenta, silver
North West facing door: 
Feng Shui door color: magenta, gold, silver, white, yellow

Hope you have found the correct color for your front door and are experiencing good Chi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Nicely put article on "Front Door". i really like the way you have posted every single points in this article. thanks for sharing such an article. keep on posting such article here in future too. i would like to see some information on brochure holders here in your this article.

Thanks,