Google
 

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Arrivals


I love spring. I love that the trees are green again, the flowers are blooming, my electric bill is lower and tourist are back on the streets of St. Michaels. But most of all, I love that all our new merchandise is arriving daily and the store looks fresh and new again!

Lollia is one of those new lines. It is a beautifully packaged bath and body line perfect for gift giving or enjoying yourself. With scents like Breathe, Relax, Inspire, Believe, Imagine and Wish how could you not need one of these? My favorite is the bubble bath, but the candles are wonderful too.

I think what drew me to this line in the first place were the names of each collection. As I was placing the order these thoughts came to mind: Take a deep breath, learn to relax, inspire to be your best, believe in the future, imagine a world of peace where wishes do come true. Need I say more?

No comments: