Google
 

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring!


Here on the east coast, March has lived up to it's reputation of "in like a lion, out like a lamb". We had 12" of snow and 70 degree weather, all within 5 days! Crazy.

I don't care what the weather does, I've moved right into spring with or without mother natures blessing. Our front window is decorated in pale blue and soft greens, our new lines are arriving daily and the spring handbags, both Melie Bianco and Big Buddha have almost sold out, and they haven't even been in the store for a full 2 weeks! I hope this trend continues because nothing makes my day better then reordering merchandise.






Tea Forte's arrival of cocktail teas has arrived, and I've now reordered on them two times. These are so much fun. Instead of adding hot water to the tea infuser, simply add your favorite alcoholic beverage. With a recipe card included in each box, tea time takes on a new meaning.


Belle Fleur is a new candle line that I just ordered. Meredith Perez is the owner of Belle Fleur Florist in NYC and she has developed a beautiful candle line. Just the box is pretty enough to give as a gift! She sent me a sample candle, jasmine verbena, and I have burned it every night. It reminds me a bit of the old Slatkin bamboo and jasmine, which was always one of my best selling scents. Thank you, Meredith, for introducing me to your line!

The Scented Garden is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, through March and then we go back to 7 days a week.

No comments: