Google
 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Le Cadeaux Melamine Dinnerware





As I sit here writing this my grass is being cut, the pool water is finally blue, my flower boxes are in full bloom and I have sweet white corn on the cob shucked and ready to steam for dinner....all this means one thing, it's SUMMER!! Ok, it's not officially summer, but close enough for me.

We don't entertain that much in the winter months, but come summer our home is filled with good friends, good food (always including steamed blue crabs) and frozen drinks, poolside. I'm not a fan of paper plates, so when I found this line of heavy duty melamine dinnerware I knew if my customers didn't find the practicality in using them for outdoor dining, I would. Not only is it now the only dinnerware I use all summer, but many of my customers are hooked too, especially the boaters.

La Cadeaux has brought us some of the most beautiful Italian inspired patterns that I've seen. Dishwasher safe, heavy duty, and very inexpensive, with pieces ranging from $10.00 to $24.00, not to mention kinder on our environment then paper plates. Our acrylic French coated tablecloths match perfectly and can be used both indoors and out.

The Scented Garden stocks at least 4 patterns, and more can be custom ordered. Be sure to stop by soon and see the latest patterns, Havana (cute blue roosters) and Sunflower.



No comments: